Sunday 10 March 2024

Contributions to the Research Project

 1. As the team lead, I helped to develop the product idea of the Lenslot. A lecture recording system that follows the lecturer when he/she moves around. This will make lecture recordings more interesting to the students who are rewatching

2. I planned and arranged the individual roles for each member of the group. I compared the strengths of the members and assigned them accordingly. 

3. I contributed by creating a plan for the members. This plan requires each member to research on a specific topic . Siew researched on the competitor's and current solutions .Royce researched on the cameras that the universities are using now. Syahmi researched on the tracking sensors and how they work. I researched on the importance of human connection through the lecture recordings and how it impacts students.

4.  For the report I started on the table of content, this gives the team a clear direction on what to do. I assisted with the background of the report, giving input on the capabilities of lenslot.

5. I also did the proposed solutions, talking about modifying the Sony BRC1000. I also stated the pros and cons of each idea. 

6. The report I worked on the “importance of a good lecture”, I researched on the sources we were going to use ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the report. 

7. I worked on the transmitter and receiver in the background info. Ensuring its effectiveness.

8. I worked on the proposed solutions, and the improvements that were made.

9. Besides the report, I also helped lead the presentation, ensuring the theme and our slides were up to standard. 

10. I also distributed each part to my team mates ensuring, playing to their strengths.

11. For the presentation, I presented the introduction, team members (their roles), problem statement and company vision and mission. 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Bong, for documenting your leadership. I really appreciate the extra effort.

    ReplyDelete

Module/Project Learning

Module learning:  At the start of the trimester, I set two goals for myself, to improve on my staff work writing and improving my communicat...